Leading alternative milk brand, MALK Organics has announced significant distribution expansion for their line of plant-based milks. This announcement comes along with the official launch of MALK’s Chocolate Oat, which is now rolling out in select Whole Foods nationwide (Southwest, Rocky Mountain, and Northeast regions), as well as Erewhon, Gelson’s, and MOM’s Natural.
Along with the rest of its line of plant-based milks, MALK’s new Chocolate Oat contains simple, clean ingredients with no gums, fillers, or oils. Ingredients include filtered water, organic gluten free oats, organic cocoa, pure organic vanilla extract made from vanilla beans, and Himalayan pink salt. Suggested retail price for Chocolate Oat is $5.99.
Distribution highlights include:
- In addition to launching Chocolate Oat in three regions, Whole Foods has expanded Vanilla Oat to all stores nationwide
- Sprouts has authorized Unsweetened Almond and Vanilla Almond nationwide
- Original Oat and Vanilla Oat have been added to Harris Teeter stores
- Unsweetened Almond, Original Oat, and Vanilla Oat are launching chainwide in The Fresh Market
- Nugget Markets is launching four SKUs chainwide – Unsweetened Almond, Vanilla Almond, Original Oat, and Vanilla Oat
- Acme Ohio has authorized three new SKU’s – Unsweetened Almond, Vanilla Almond, and Original Oat
“As the leading premium plant-based milk brand growing 13X faster than the category*, we feel it is our responsibility to bring consumers cleaner options that are free of gums, fillers, and oils,” said MALK’s CEO, Jason Bronstad. “This distribution expansion will support our mission to bring our clean milk alternatives to more households throughout the country.”
MALK’s new distribution roll out will continue throughout August and into Fall 2022.
*Latest 24 weeks ending 7/10/22, SPINS, MULO + Natural